The Ultimate Wrestling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling forum created by MrEdgeFan AKA ThePWDScoop AKA Joey

3 posters

Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be?

Poll

What Do You Think?

[ 1 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap17%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap17%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [17%] 
    [ 2 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap33%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [33%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap0%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap0%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_lcap33%Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? I_vote_rcap [33%] 

Total Votes: 6
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? Empty Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be?

Post  MrEdgeFan Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:02 pm

Title says it all. With a poll & all. Awesomeness.

I say it will be like every WWE game, better than the last & a damn good game.
    Extremerules
    Extremerules

Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? Empty Re: Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be?

Post  Extremerules Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:51 am

I voted, what do I win?
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be? Empty Re: Do You Think WWE '12 Will Be As Big As It's Being Promoted To Be?

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:32 am

I think it'll be good but not quite as big as they're promoting it to be. I mean look at how hyped they got everyone for SvR11! That game, though it's the most up-to-date WWE game as of today, is FAR worse than mostly every other WWE game out there. So no, it wont be as good as they say, never is.
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:33 pm

MOD_Jake V4Gz wrote:I think it'll be good but not quite as big as they're promoting it to be. I mean look at how hyped they got everyone for SvR11! That game, though it's the most up-to-date WWE game as of today, is FAR worse than mostly every other WWE game out there. So no, it wont be as good as they say, never is.
    Far worse? Why so?
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:14 pm

MrEdgeFan wrote:
    MOD_Jake V4Gz wrote:I think it'll be good but not quite as big as they're promoting it to be. I mean look at how hyped they got everyone for SvR11! That game, though it's the most up-to-date WWE game as of today, is FAR worse than mostly every other WWE game out there. So no, it wont be as good as they say, never is.
    Far worse? Why so?

Gameplay Joey, gameplay. They took out so many moves this year and really screwed up with the grapple system. Also the fact that everything, such as title matches in exibition, is much more limited than before.
    Extremerules
    Extremerules

Post  Extremerules Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:14 pm

No one can say it's the worst game yet, we haven't seen much of a video besides the little demo video we saw,which was only 1 minute long.

We didn't see enough so no one should be complaining right now. (like a lot of people at svrc are doing)
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:37 am

Extremerules wrote:No one can say it's the worst game yet, we haven't seen much of a video besides the little demo video we saw,which was only 1 minute long.

We didn't see enough so no one should be complaining right now. (like a lot of people at svrc are doing)

No, I said SvR11 was the worst game yet. WWE 12 looks alright I guess but it wont be as good as they say.
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:32 pm

MOD_Jake V4Gz wrote:
    Extremerules wrote:No one can say it's the worst game yet, we haven't seen much of a video besides the little demo video we saw,which was only 1 minute long.

No, I said SvR11 was the worst game yet. WWE 12 looks alright I guess but it wont be as good as they say.
    SVR '11 was a great game. It was the best yet. The worst yet is the original. I hate that one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm