The Ultimate Wrestling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling forum created by MrEdgeFan AKA ThePWDScoop AKA Joey

4 posters

The problem with TNA

Poll

Do you agree?

[ 0 ]
    The problem with TNA I_vote_lcap0%The problem with TNA I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 2 ]
    The problem with TNA I_vote_lcap100%The problem with TNA I_vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The problem with TNA I_vote_lcap0%The problem with TNA I_vote_rcap [0%] 

Total Votes: 2
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

The problem with TNA Empty The problem with TNA

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:37 am

I'm gonna say it, I would happily watch TNA if it wasn't shown on a monday. It has RVD, where can you go wrong? The thing is, I watch 'Raw' and 'Tough Enough' on a monday. And if I also watch TNA's programming, that brings me up to about 6 hours of wrestling! And as much as I'd like it to be, that's just not possible. What I'd love is for TNA to start broadcasting on a Wednesday, there's no WWE on that day and I guess it'll fill the spot. Who agrees?
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

The problem with TNA Empty Re: The problem with TNA

Post  MrEdgeFan Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:37 pm

MOD_Jake V4Gz wrote:I'm gonna say it, I would happily watch TNA if it wasn't shown on a monday. It has RVD, where can you go wrong? The thing is, I watch 'Raw' and 'Tough Enough' on a monday. And if I also watch TNA's programming, that brings me up to about 6 hours of wrestling! And as much as I'd like it to be, that's just not possible. What I'd love is for TNA to start broadcasting on a Wednesday, there's no WWE on that day and I guess it'll fill the spot. Who agrees?
    There is no more "TNA", but "IMPACT Wrestling". Razz And they record it on Tuesdays, broadcast it on Thursdays. So IDK where Monday came into play. They stopped that in like May of 2010.
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:08 pm

Ok fine I stand corrected. Thursday is just as bad as it clashes with Superstars. To watch them all would bring me to about 4 hours... And yeah, IMPACT wrestling. TNA is so going down hill since Hogan got there.
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:36 pm

MOD_Jake V4Gz wrote:Ok fine I stand corrected. Thursday is just as bad as it clashes with Superstars. To watch them all would bring me to about 4 hours... And yeah, IMPACT wrestling. TNA is so going down hill since Hogan got there.
    With it clashing with WWE Superstars is the very least of it's problems. IMPACT Wrestling just isn't that good of a draw for me. It's just..boring & ridiculous to me. But I must give them credit for their tag team division; it's amazing. But WWE's tag division is getting good again.
    Extremerules
    Extremerules

Post  Extremerules Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:04 am

Forget Superstars on Thursday's watch it on Saturday when it's usually uploaded on youtube (it's usually on wwe.com as well)and then that way you can watch Impact Wrestling.
    SpearPoint
    SpearPoint

Post  SpearPoint Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:49 am

Or how about just forget about Superstars altogther because the only thing different that happens on there is Kidd getting a new manager
    MOD_Jake V4Gz
    MOD_Jake V4Gz

Post  MOD_Jake V4Gz Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:07 am

SpearPoint wrote:Or how about just forget about Superstars altogther because the only thing different that happens on there is Kidd getting a new manager

Superstars is a great show! At least it has people like Masters and Baretta rather than Cena and Orton...
    Extremerules
    Extremerules

Post  Extremerules Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:13 pm

SpearPoint wrote:Or how about just forget about Superstars altogther because the only thing different that happens on there is Kidd getting a new manager

Seriously? Superstars has the best matches.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 pm