The Ultimate Wrestling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling forum created by MrEdgeFan AKA ThePWDScoop AKA Joey

5 posters

The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1

Poll

Show Rating

[ 0 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap0%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap14%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 2 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap29%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [29%] 
    [ 1 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap14%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [14%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 3 ]
    The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_lcap43%The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 I_vote_rcap [43%] 

Total Votes: 7
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 Empty The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1

Post  MrEdgeFan Sat Jun 04, 2011 6:51 pm

The camera shows the talk show set. It looks like George Lopez' Lopez Tonight set.

MrEdgeFan (Joey) comes out of double doors. Metalingus still plays as he hypes up the audience. He goes over to the coffee table with two black, leather couches on each side of it & a forty two inch flat screen right behind it & stands in the middle of it all.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Oh hell yeah! What's up everybody?! He stops so the crowd can cheer. That is right, The Cutting Edge has made it's way over here to The Ultimate Wrestling Community! UWC everyone! The crowd cheers with excitement. So tonight we have a little talk about WWE RAW over the weeks, Over the Limit & this past WWE Smackdown. We also have a guest tonight. A moderator on the site, MOD_Berzerker also known as Lukazade101. The audience get on their feet. Now when we come back, I'll be talking about WWE Smackdown this past week. We'll be right back, shooow!

Metalingus plays as the show fades to commercial break.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show fades back to MrEdgeFan on the right leather couch.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Each week we're going to have a a classic WWE moment. It will be our own "WWE From The Vault". Here is our first ever.

The show goes back to MrEdgeFan who is smiling.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Now that right there is a classic WWE moment. I love it! Now I'm going to be discussing this week's WWE Smackdown. Not only will I be giving my opinion, but I will be listening to someone else's opinion..The someone else is MOD_Berzerker!

Banana Splits by The Dickies is what the PA system plays for Berzerker. Equipped with his Dickies shirt & tracksuit bottoms, Berzerker steps out of the double doors with cheers from the crowd. He tears his sunglasses from his face & looks around at the crowd, stroking his goatee. Then he notices he doesn't have a goatee, so instead, he walks over & sits in the couch across from MrEdgeFan & they share a laugh.

THE GUEST
    MOD_BERZERKER
    Y'know, I really need to grow one of those. Maybe like Neidhart or something. They laugh.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Hey, you're not alone. I'm hairless as well. Now this past Friday was my first time watching WWE Smackdown since the Friday before WWE Extreme Rules 2011. I've been boycotting the show. On that program, we saw Christian turn heel. What is your take on this?

THE GUEST

MOD_BERZERKER
    Well, to be honest, I'm going rather personal here, I do not have the ability to watch Smackdown shows due to lack of money, so I cannot afford that channel..However, I do keep up with the action, & I have been waited for Christian to turn heel, & now I just realized he has, I am extremely pleased. Hopefully, he will take back the title from that whiner, Randy Orton & make sure he gets the thing he's been waiting seventeen years for.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    I'm very sorry about that. When we're all done, I'll have one of the guys in the back get you a laptop so you can watch it on Youtube. My take on this is that it'll be good for him. I remember before his departure from WWE & into what was then TNA, now IMPACT Wrestling, he was one hell of a heel. Hopefully, this will enhance the Christian/Orton feud where in the end, Christian comes out on top with the World Heavyweight Championship. I really do not want this feud to be too long, as other people Christian could be feuding with over the title like Mark Henry & Sheamus are also on Smackdown. Now answer this for me. Have you been liking WWE programming as of late?

THE GUEST
    MOD_BERZERKER
    I have loved what they are doing with R-Truth. I've always been a fan of his & now I'm happy he's getting pushed. I am also liking Mark Henry's push. He is also one of my favorite superstars. Although, like everybody else, I see the annoying flaws in WWE. The biggest flaw of all is something called John Cena. I respect the guy, but his invincibility really pissed me off along with that little *censored* Hornswoggle. 'Nough said.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    I agree with every last thing you just said, not including respecting John Cena. In case anyone didn't know, this man is the owner & founder of Reel Promo Wrestling, RPW, in which I happen to Co-Manage. Bezerker, give us the latest scoop on RPW.

THE GUEST
    MOD_BERZERKER
    First of all, we are looking for a name change. Reel Promo Wrestling just doesn't cut it. Anyway, All Out Brawl, RPW's first pay-per-view is tomorrow. We have a big feud going into it starting from week zero, yes, week zero. Matt Hardy & Christian have been going at it from the start & now they get the chance to battle it out at All Out Brawl. We also have the RPW Championship going on the line along with the Tag Team & UK Championships. We also have a new mini-series in RPW, The Next Big Thing, which you of course know about being the host. It's like an WWE NXT type thing for RPW. So yeah, it's going great.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    I like it, I like it! I like it a lot! Excuse me, but I'm going to take the time to promote PWD, my fed, right here. If you would like to join, go to "pwdrevived.forumotion.com" & register. Pro Wrestling Destruction returns to the e-fedding universe on July 3rd, the day before the United States' birthday. Now before you leave us for the night, how are you liking UWC?

THE GUEST
    MOD_BERZERKER
    UWC is great, a bit quiet, but overall, a great forum. I will be on here a hell of a lot now, taking up my duties as MOD. And I will enjoy doing it.

MrEdgeFan stands up followed by Berzerker. They shake hands.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Thanks man for your time & comments. It was much appreciated. MOD_Berzerker everybody!

The audience cheers as MrEdgeFan holds up Berzerker's arm up as Metalingus plays & we fade to commercial.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Cutting Edge presents...This past week in WWE:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shows comes back to see MrEdgeFan on the couch & MOD_Berzerker gone.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    We just had my Smackdown thoughts & our guest for the night, MOD_Berzerker, just before we went to commercial. Now it's time for my thoughts on RAW these past few weeks & Over the Limit a couple of weeks ago. The crowd cheers. WWE RAW has been good. They've been enhancing the tag team division on the show, I'm not sure if they've been doing the same on Smackdown, since I've been boycotting the show until last night. Just a couple weeks ago, they had an angle with Big Show's knee being run over by Alberto Del Rio's personal ring announcer. Then last week, Del Rio comes out & says that he is sorry & will be sending a bill out to Big Show for damages for the car. I honestly think that Del Rio is golden for that. Seriously. The crowd gives off mixed reactions. Another angle that has been going on is CM Punk & the New Nexus against the now obviously disbanded team, then tag team champions, Big Show & Kane. At Over the Limit, in what I thought was a boring pay-per-view, I'll get to that later, it was Punk & Mason Ryan vs Big Show & Kane, in which Show & Kane came out on top. Now, the same day as the injury angle took place, Michael McGillicutty & David Otunga picked up the titles. This makes McGillicutty reign champion for the first time on the main WWE roster & David's second title reign, with the same title. Michael McGillicutty is the man with the most talent out of the New Nexus after Punk, in my opinion. He's just a great competitor in my opinion.

THE HOST
    MREDGEFAN
    Another major feud that seems to be in the works is R-Truth vs John Cena over the WWE title. Berzerker early said he's always been a Truth fan, & I have too. This heel turn & feud is going to go for him & prove to everyone who's doubted him over the years that he can be a damn good major player. It was announced on Smackdown that they will go head to head at WWE Capitol Punishment for the title as long as Truth apologizes for throwing water in that kayfabe father's face on Monday. I predict they'll do an angle where he still gets the shot, apologizing or not. Now to finish off the night, I'm going to say, Over the Limit was horrible! The end. Haha. The crowd laughs. Ladies & gentlemen, thank you for joining me here tonight. See you next Saturday, shooow!

Metalingus plays as MrEdgeFan talks with members of the crowd & hyping them up. The show fades out.

Last edited by MrEdgeFan on Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nawakda
    Nawakda

The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 Empty Re: The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1

Post  Nawakda Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:11 pm

You can obviously tell that much effort was put into this. Atleast from you, Luke seams to just have punched the keyboard. You provided reasons for must of your arguments, which is important. Only thing I think you should change is actually have more back and forth question (but I understand that would be rather hard). I'd give it a 7-7.5 only because I know you're capable of doing much better. Expecting more from you next time... I always do and, so far, you haven't disappointed.
    MOD_Blackie
    MOD_Blackie

The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1 Empty Re: The Cutting Edge Season 1 Episode 1

Post  MOD_Blackie Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 pm

Awesome read. Because I'm not a hard ass like Matt, I'll give you an 8. Yeah, I know you can do better, but this was pretty top notch already, and I look forward to the next one.
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:38 pm

Thanks for the generous comments & ratings, guys. I tried to make it good for a first episode.
    E-Headed
    E-Headed

Post  E-Headed Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:48 am

10/10 rating
    wow this is way better than old plain cutting edges on svrC forums lol
    i hope i get interviewed
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:25 am

MOD_E-Headed wrote:10/10 rating
    wow this is way better than old plain cutting edges on svrC forums lol
    i hope i get interviewed
    Who the hell are you? Edgeheaded? If so, you're not MOD.
    Rey01
    Rey01

Post  Rey01 Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:57 pm

TOO MANY COMMERCIALS!!! lol!

LACK OF MATCHES!

I wouldn't say it bored me to death though...
    Nawakda
    Nawakda

Post  Nawakda Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:31 pm

Rey01 wrote:TOO MANY COMMERCIALS!!! lol!

LACK OF MATCHES!

You're a different class of moron.
    E-Headed
    E-Headed

Post  E-Headed Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:17 pm

hey where did my MOD_ go aaaaaaaaaaah
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Nawakda wrote:
    Rey01 wrote:TOO MANY COMMERCIALS!!! lol!

LACK OF MATCHES!

You're a different class of moron.
    Woah! Watch it, now! No flaming other members!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:22 am