The Ultimate Wrestling Community

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A wrestling forum created by MrEdgeFan AKA ThePWDScoop AKA Joey

5 posters

John Cena: Good or Bad for the WWE

REALLY?623
    REALLY?623

John Cena: Good or Bad for the WWE Empty John Cena: Good or Bad for the WWE

Post  REALLY?623 Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Do you think that John Cena's presence in the ring and outside the ring has been a boost for the WWE? or do you think that he has not been a huge help and the WWE would be better with out him?

Do not base this off whether or not you like Cena, think "has he been a productive entertainer for this company?"
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

John Cena: Good or Bad for the WWE Empty Re: John Cena: Good or Bad for the WWE

Post  MrEdgeFan Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:40 pm

I have a personal hate for Cena, but he brings in money. So I would say yes, he's good for the WWE money wise.
    MOD_Blackie
    MOD_Blackie

Post  MOD_Blackie Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:53 am

He's the highest draw for the company, so yeah, he's good for it. But he's grown boring and stale to me, so he needs a heel turn imo.

Mizfit77
    Mizfit77

Post  Mizfit77 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:08 pm

He's good for the company, no doubt. He hasn't taken the compnay to new heights, but he's the biggest draw, and pretty much everybody 3-14 loves him.
    MrEdgeFan
    MrEdgeFan
    Admin

Post  MrEdgeFan Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:33 pm

Mizfit77 wrote:He's good for the company, no doubt. He hasn't taken the compnay to new heights, but he's the biggest draw, and pretty much everybody 3-14 loves him.
    I would say 3-10. I've spoken to 11 & 12 year olds that hate him.
    Rey01
    Rey01

Post  Rey01 Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:46 pm

WTF is WWE?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:39 pm